- You have trouble hearing on the telephone.
- You have trouble with conversation when people are talking at the same time.
- The family (or your neighbor!) complains that your TV is too loud.You strain to hear conversationsYou have trouble hearing in noisy environments.
- You say "What?" a lot.
- People don't seem to speak clearly and sound like they are mumbling.
- You misunderstand what people say.
- You have trouble hearing children and women.
- You become annoyed and frustrated during conversation.